Training and Support is our main priority. Please utilize the listed resources to help you with your paycard selection and implementation process.
rapid! PayCard® Visa® Payroll Card - Corporate Brochure
rapid! PayCard® Visa® Payroll Card - Overview
ePayroll and ePayCard eBooks
- Payroll card 101
- Disaster Recovery and Pay cards
- Identity theft
- When paycards don’t achieve company goals
Helpful Articles & Links
- How PayCards help to budget your money wisely.
- This report delivers results from a survey of 400 underbanked prepaid card users and offers information on consumer satisfaction levels, card usage, rankings of card benefits/features, prepaid card awareness and more.
- Learn about the millions of Americans without a bank account.
- Learn why so many Americans fear the traditional banking system
- Find out everything you need to know about PayCards in this great article by the American Payroll Association
- Would your employees get paid if a disaster closed your office?
- A rapid! PayCard-Sponsored Trendline Survey: Half of Survey Respondents Say Their Staff Could Benefit From PayCards
- Want to learn more about PayCards? Check out this QUICK article from the American Payroll Association Website (APA)
- The FDIC is leading a variety of national initiatives to help ensure individuals'access to the mainstream banking system.
Helpful Payroll and PayCard Links
- American Payroll Association Homepage
- Paycard Portal
- Trim Payroll Costs with Electronic Distribution
- PAYCARDS: Not Just for the Unbanked Anymore
- Survey Respondents Say Their Staff Could Benefit from Paycards
- Promoting Direct Deposit as a Disaster Preparedness Tool
- "Satisfaction with and Usage of Prepaid Cards" Network Branded Prepaid Card Association and CFSI release new data on prepaid card usage and underbanked consumers. The data delivers results from a survey of 400 underbanked prepaid card users and offers information on consumer satisfaction levels, card usage, rankings of card benefits/features, prepaid card awareness and more. Read the NBPCA/CFSI Survey Results, "Satisfaction with and Usage of Prepaid Cards" below and visit the NBPCA website for more information.